如果你是Oreo粉丝，你一定要试这个Oreo Butter Cake。
225g Cake Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
85g unsalted butter (cut into small pcs)
170g sugar (i changed to 120g)
2 eggs, (beaten lightly)
1 cup (240ml) non-fat unsweetened yogurt
1 tsp vanilla essence (i omitted this)
80g Oreo cookies (roughly crushed)
*some whole oreo cookies for decorating the cake*
1) Preheat oven to 180c and grease or line a 8 inch round cake pan.
2) Shift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3) Cream butter, oreo cookies cream and sugar till it's light and creamy.
4) Add in eggs slowly. About 1 tbsp at a time and beating constantly for about 2 mins.
5) Fold in gently 1/3 of the flour mixture untill well combined. Follow by 1/2 of the yogurt and continue fold in 1/2 of the cake mixture, mix till well combined. Then followed by vanilla extract and fold in the remaining yogurt and finally the remaining flour.
6) Lastly, add the crushed cookies and mix well.
7) Pour the battle into greased pan and arrange whole Oreos on top.
8) Bake for about 40 to 50 mins till skewer inserted comes out clean.